QuickBooks is a commonly used business accounting software for small business owners. Unfortunately, most business owners have neither the time nor the expertise to use the software correctly on their own.
As a Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor, we can customize a bookkeeping and accounting system incorporating QuickBooks to allow you to efficiently and accurately track your business’s financial performance.
QuickBooks can be useful once it’s up and running, but the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
How much does it cost? We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your business.
Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure the client is “on the right track”.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We come to your location.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don?t impact your business!
Never Hesitate to Ask a Question!
QuickBooks users are sometimes stumped by the software. Quick access to correct information is essential to maintain the accuracy of your financial records.
Employees in your accounting department will find comfort in knowing an Expert in QuickBooks is only an email or phone-call away. Email and telephone support prevents many wasted hours of aggravation and embarrassment.
How much does it cost? Charges depend on the complexity of the question.
Questions may be called in, left on voice mail, faxed or sent via e-mail. A Certified Professional Advisor who specializes in working with QuickBooks will respond with a detailed solution to your problem or question, usually within 24 hours.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If we cannot adequately resolve your problem or question, your money will be refunded 100%, guaranteed.
QuickAnswers keeps your employees on task.
Overhaul your accounting system with a QuickBooks Tune-up.
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you’ll be prepared with a QuickBooks Tune-up. Usually in four hours or less, a QuickBooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Cleaning up stray entries
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
Price: The base rate is $300, but charges vary based on complexity.
QuickBooks Tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money!